Norwegian solar system manufacturer Aventa AS has completed a new automated production line for solar thermal collectors. The new line automatically joins end-caps and absorbers. By using a contour-adapted, infra-red welding technology, based on medium-wave metal-foil emitters, the whole process is completed in about two minutes per solar collector.
- Rubrik: Datum: Title: Too little transparency in the storage market
- Rubrik: Datum: Title: Solar power for a piglet farm
- Rubrik: Datum: Title: "He who has kept a good diary is fortunate"
- Rubrik: Datum: Title: Double harvest from the fields
- Rubrik: Datum: Title: “Installers need conditions to provide a good service at a fair price”
Sun & Wind Energy Newsletter
- Rubrik: Photovoltaics, Press Releases Datum: 18.01.2017 Title: Intersolar North America Celebrates 10 Years with Creation of New Category for the Intersolar AWARD
- Rubrik: Photovoltaics, Press Releases Datum: 17.01.2017 Title: Astronergy receives licence to import 100 MW of solar modules to Turkey
- Rubrik: Photovoltaics, Press Releases Datum: 16.01.2017 Title: E.ON and IBC SOLAR to bring 7.45 megawatt solar farm into operation
05.12.2017 to 07.12.2017
07.11.2017 to 09.11.2017
28.09.2017 to 29.09.2017